Your new connected lighting system can tell you that every day after 3pm conference room B is empty. After bringing this crucial knowledge to light the necessary adjustments can be made.
What about Bob from accounting who is always on the run? Someone always needs his attention which leaves you sitting in Bob’s office for an hour before finally catching him. What if you could find Bob with the tap of a button? Imagine how much time it would save you. We are all busy people and sometimes a desk just isn’t the best place to find someone.
Productivity and potential are two keys to a successful business. Imagine trying to get any work done without sufficient lighting? I can already feel the impending headache. Proper lighting has been proven to increase productivity in employees. No company can reach their full potential without the proper tools. Although lighting traditionally may not be considered a tool, it really is, and it is one of the most important tools in your arsenal.
We could keep going on why a connected lighting system can open doors for you but instead, see for yourself the many benefits:
- Gather information on energy consumption
- Lower energy consumption
- Manage and reduce energy
- Support sustainability
- Reduce Operational Costs
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Increase productivity
- Account for all staff
- Single dashboard to control multiple sites
- Integrate lighting system with other systems – HVAC
- Individual Customization for each employee
- Location Based information – find a colleague
- Indoor Navigation – Maps
- Gather information on occupancy patterns
- Gather data on activities in illuminated spaces
- Offer insight to occupancy patterns
- Offer insight on where the most optimal work spot is in relation to your schedule that day
- Find a meeting room for you and your colleagues based on proximity
- Detect presence and automatically confirm whether a meeting room is available