- Work with engineering & business teams to ensure that current and planned products are achievable and delivered to market according to the agreed specification.
- Translate business requirements and organizational needs into an actionable roadmap of releases and features that can guide daily product development.
- Attend weekly meetings with business stakeholders and development team to keep product delivery on schedule.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholder groups to communicate updates and ensure alignment across all parties.
- Work with designers to produce wireframes, visual designs, and documentation to illustrate features to stakeholders and communicate requirements to developers.
- Lead efforts to prioritize development, backlog features, and functionality.
- Help develop and monitor product performance metrics (stability, usability, etc.), take corrective action if the product is underperforming.
- Gather and document information about new functionality by performing voice of customer analysis, competitive intelligence & marketing research.
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate with CTO to build business proposals for these opportunities.
- Perform regular training internally & externally on product features & functionality.
Required Skills, Qualification, and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of engineering in computer science or equivalent. (required)
- 1+ years of software product management/owner experience, preferably in IoT, networking related domains. (required)
- Experience in writing software product requirements is required.
- Experience with JIRA, G-suite, Slack is preferred.
- Experience with building automation is a plus.
- Experience working with APIs and integration is a plus.
- Strong personal initiative and experience working with remote development team required.
- Ability to educate, communicate and present effectively with technical stakeholders and senior leadership to gain consensus on standards and solutions and explain the rationale to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written and oral communications: Expresses facts and ideas verbally, writing and presentations in a clear, convincing, and organized manner
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- US Citizen & Permanent residents only, we do not have visa sponsorship for this role.
Send resume with cover letter & salary requirements to: Human Resources @ SBT Alliance